DoIT rents three cross platform (Mac and Windows) computer labs, located in the lower level of the Computer Science building at 1210 W. Dayton Street. These labs are available for half-day, full-day or hourly rentals. Regular lab rates apply from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., seven days a week. Rental after 4:00 p.m. is charged at the listed hourly rate.
Stated rates are for Wisconsin government and non-profit groups. Private or commercial entities should add 21% to these figures. This does not include custom software installations or workstation customization.
To make rental arrangements, call (608) 263-9329. Due to the demand for these rooms, cancellations must be made no less than three weeks prior to the reservation date. The full rental fee will be charged if a reservation is canceled with less than three weeks notice.
*Stated rates are for Wisconsin government and non-profit groups. Private or
commercial entities should add 21% to these figures.
Computer Lab Rental Policies and Procedures
Groups who rent our training facilities are responsible for maintaining the
condition of the room. Maintenance includes, but is not limited to the
- The renter should contact the Lab Manager at (608) 263-9329 at least five
business days in advance of room use before changing custom configuration of the
machines in any way.
- If you need a custom setup by DoIT technicians, there will be an additional
charge associated (time and materials).
- Any software installed will be removed by the instructor at the end of class.
- The instructor is responsible for returning all existing software to the
- Groups using the room after hours or on the weekend must pick up keys from the
DoIT Center Lobby Desk between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Any instructor installing non-licensed software is liable to the terms of the
Directions to Our Classrooms
Please visit our directions page for information
on getting to our classrooms.